Thursday, August 8, 2013

Esmes' Granny Square baby blanket - finished!

The blanket is finished!  I love it!  My friends baby shower is in September. I plan to still customize a few onesies and maybe crochet a matching owl beanie :) watch this space!

{FREE PATTERN CAN BE FOUND HERE}






I only photographed 2 butterflies but I made about 30!  I put brooch pins on the backs of the butterflies so that Eloise can pin them anywhere on the blanket.  She could also use them on onesies, hats, mittens, shoes.  The pattern for the butterflies can be found here at {little birdie secrets} such a lovely and easy pattern!

{L}

4 comments:

  1. Love, love hierdie kombers, en die randjie!
    (Chemie is goed, maar hekel lekkerder...ek het Wilbur Smith deurgewerk en toe maar Chemie 2x gedoen...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wilbur Smith was my redding in die matriek wiskunde klas! Dankie vir jou kommentaar :)

      Delete
  2. Stuur groot asseblief die uiltjie en kombers patroon aan lindy@treelife.co.za. Dis beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindy ek maak so, watter uiltjie?

    ReplyDelete