Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Update on the 30 day SHRED...(and the protein diet)

I AM SUCH A CLICHE!  I held strong for 4 and a half days...then aunt flo came to town and I grabbed the nearest chocolate bar and curled up on the couch with a cup of cuppacino.  Riaan was invited to his nieces birthday party and we ate an ice cream together as well.




Another factor that threw a spanner into my toit-getting works, is that my bank balance is pretty much 0 at this point, so I kind of ran out of protein diet ingredients...(that's a half truth...I ran out of ham and then grabbed a piece of bread with a bit of mustard and cheddar on it...and I was lost).

I did lose 2kg last week, and I have to be honest, my little fluffy mommy tummy did shrink quite a bit.  I'm sure if I just kept at it, my results would be much better.

So....I will be starting the SHRED and the 13 day Protein diet over on Monday.

A few notes on the SHRED:

By day 3 your muscles really hurt and you start to lose motivation.  Keep at it!  Day 4 is much better and you can actually start feeling a difference in the way your pants fit.  It gets quite monotonous and boring, but turn the tv/pc on silent and get yourself some nice beats to work out to.

I also had fun dressing up in zeff workout clothes by day 5...I will post a few outfit pics soon.

Please hold thumbs and keep in your prayers..

{L}  

No comments:

Post a Comment