Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Riaan turned 1! (last OCTOBER)

I know it's shameful to FINALLY make a post on the (long)past birthday of our first born.  My only defense is that I was waiting for the photos from the very talented Marinell (who also did our pregnancy shoot, you can find her on facebook, just look for Marinell Photography)

When Marinell let me know that the photos were ready, we were already on holiday and I only got them in January (my bad)...Yes, January, when the normal school-starts-in-two-weeks rush hits you.

Excuses, excuses, yada, yada, yada....I'm doing the post now!

We did a blue and yellow Mustache bash for his birthday (in Afrikaans of course, we called it a 'PROESPRUIK PARTYTJIE').  We went to the Groenkloof Nature Reserve and had a picnic with hot dogs and party treats.  It was so much fun and the kids loved being outdoors in the woods :)  take a look:










These family shots are my favourite:







We had so much fun!  Any questions on where I sourced my decor from, leave a comment ;)

{L}

No comments:

Post a Comment