Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ah Saturday!

The three of us had breakfast with the family yesterday (Saturday) morning at Oppieplaas in Waverly to celebrate my stepmums birthday.  

Little Riaan enjoyed all the attention and Karel and I could enjoy our meals in peace :)  

Afterwards (after much persuasion) he took me to Rubys Haberdashery.  I urgently needed some supplies for projects that needs to be finished by the end of the impending week, and yes I did not just buy the supplies I needed...



I have so much crochet works in progress (wips) and orders I need to finish!  I just don't get time to sit quietly and crochet, there's always either house work, school work or tutoring work do get done.

The white Elle wool has to become a head/neck warmer for a friend who won Kersiepits' (facebook crochet page) first competition.  The embroidery string I'm going to use to make small roses and then use the roses for earrings.  The lace will become a headband for a friend little newborn girls newborn shoot, and the mint/teal beads I thought would make lovely necklace pendants.

They were R3 (about $0.38) and I think they came out nicely


aaaand a close up


I hope to be posting more often.  Have a good week!

{L}


No comments:

Post a Comment